January 27, 2012 § Leave a comment
Quick and easy version of a chicken pot pie made healthier. A very yummy comfort food. One serving was plenty to fill me up.
Source: Adapted from emily bites
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream, divided
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken (cooked it on medium in the microwave, can also season with garlic power and black pepper and grill on the George Foreman)
- 1 pkg (16 ounce) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart baking mix
- 3 Tbsp skim milk (I used almond milk because that is all I had)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine the can of soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in 8” square baking dish. Add chopped chicken, vegetables, and cheese and mix until well combined.
- Mix Bisquick, remaining 1/4 cup sour cream and milk in a medium bowl and stir until dough becomes stiff.
- Drop 6 even mounds of biscuit dough over top of the chicken mixture. Bake on the bottom rack for 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 6
Side note: Reheats great.